Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Comment on the Three Gorges Dam

As I've read about the Three Gorges Dam, actually I think that this project can become a very good project for China as it can give a huge amount of energy supply. However, it has to be considered, whether China will be able to handle this huge amount of energy or not since it is not easy to do so. If China government cannot handle this energy well, then this project will more or less become a huge loss for China as it has consumed a huge amount of cost, destroyed many historical sites, and also damaged the environment around.

I think that the Three Gorges Dam project is also a bit too risky to be done since in doing such a large project, everything must be done in high-class level, where checking, building, etc must be taken very seriously as a single mistake might cost great danger for China.

5 comments:

kazima said...

Yes I also think it is too risky and difficult to handle. But I also believe that China is able to use the energy well!

Kwon Hyuk Jin said...

Every project has its risk and dangers. I think China will handle everything well.

Syeda said...

I wish China all the very best!!!

KHIEM said...

Though I don't know much about this project, I don't like it in terms of environmental effects it may cause, especially the effects on China's neighbour countries.

Anonymous said...

來問個安,誰不支持這個部落格,我咬他. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .